Your favorite memories will be piling in the RV to go camping the lake for the weekend. A good RV insurance policy can insure that your RV
is kept in great condition and protected to continue those traditions for years to come. Alex Rue Insurance can work with you for the right
affordable coverage for your motorhome.
Some of the specialized coverages available for your RV include:
- Total Loss Replacement – replaces a “totaled” RV with a new model of similar make and quality
- Emergency Vacation Expense – provides up to $2,000 for lodging and transportation if an RV is damaged during a trip
- Disappearing Deductibles – reduces the deductible by 25 percent at each claim free renewal
- Full Timer’s Package – extra coverage for customers who use an RV as their home
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects – protects personal items including cameras, clothes, cell phones, etc.
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance – provides assistance for disabled vehicles
- Windshield Coverage – new $0 deductible option for replacing a damaged windshield
- Free Pet Injury Coverage – pays up to $1,000 toward veterinary fees or the pet’s replacement
Great Coverage With A Personal Touch
Get the right coverage for your situation, with a commitment to personal, face-to-face customer service.
- Professional Liability
- Work Comp
- Group Benefits
- Dental & Vision
- Commercial Auto
Having multiple policies with the same carrier, such as your motorcycle and auto insurances, can earn you a discount.
If you’re the original owner of your RV or motorhome, you could save some extra money.
Based on your driving history, being a safe driver can help you save money.
Switching from one carrier to another can earn you a discount if you already have motorcycle insurance.
If you renew your policy without filing a claim, that safe driving can save you money.
Not only does paying up front save you money on late fees, it can even earn you a discount.
Easy as pie. Save money by paying on time.
Small Claim Forgiveness
Your RV insurance won’t increase on claims under a set amount.
The best way to make sure you’re getting every possible discount is to get a quote.