I am a certified insurance agent with Covered California – the new health insurance marketplace. If you qualify for tax credits based on your income and family size we get those credits through Covered California – the health insurance exchange.
If you do not qualify for tax credits we can apply for the same plans directly with the insurance company. Click here to get quotes directly from the insurance companies.
If your kids qualify for Medi-Cal Kids and you don’t want them on a government plan, we can get the kids a plan directly with the insurance company and the parents can still qualify for tax credits for their health insurance.
No extra cost to work with us
The price you pay is the same whether you work with an agent – our service is free to you. All consumer prices are fixed, we are paid a commission from the insurance company. There are no extra fees for working with an agent.
Instant Online Health Quotes
Call or email us with any questions about which plan is best for you and your family.
When you are ready to apply, you can apply online or visit us in our Roseville office to enroll.
To sign up for an account, assign me as your agent and apply:
Here are the steps to set up an account online and choose us as your agent so that we can help you (and so that we get compensated from the insurance company for helping you).
- Go to https://www.coveredca.com/
- Click on “Start here”
- Click on “Create Account” (top right of the page)
- Follow steps to create account and then login.
- Click on “Find Help Near You” (top right of the page)
- Click on “Find Agents”
- Type “Rue” in the last name field
- Click on name “Alex Rue”
- Click continue on top right
- Check boxes and type your name to assign me as your agent.
- Once you receive “Agent Designation successfully completed” you can click close.
- Click Apply Now to begin application
Call me with any questions. Feel free to come by the office or call while filling out the application if you need any help.