Employee Dishonesty Bond
Protect your business
Protect your client’s property
Maintain valuable business relationships
Many companies don’t realize they have an employee theft problem until it’s too late. Employee dishonesty can jeapordize the future of any business. It makes sense to make sure your business is protected.
- The U.S Chamber of Commerce estimates that theft by employees costs American companies $20 billion to $40 billion a year.
- Nearly one-third of all bankruptcies is caused by employee theft.
- In 2010, one in every 33 employees was apprehended for theft from their employer
Employee theft can deliver a striking blow to a business. Surveys have shown that a surprisingly large number of employees have admitted stealing from their employers during the previous year.
Fidelity Bonds guarantee that the bonded employee(s) will handle their employer’s money and property with fidelity. In other words, it guarantees they won’t steal.
Solid Protection You Can Trust
- Coverage is easy to get and inexpensive
- Protect your business and your customers from loss incurred by dishonest acts of your employees
- Full time and part time employees included
- Claims specialists help resolve your claim as quickly as possible.
- All bonds are written through A rated companies
One of our customers had a bookkeeper / office manager that embezzled thousands of dollars from their business. She falsified accounting records and bank reconciliations to hide what she took. They trusted their employee and unfortunately their employee took advantage of them and almost brought them to bankruptcy.
You should be able to trust your employees. But the fact is, according to the US Chamber of Commerce, three-fourths of all employees admitted stealing from their employers at least once, and half of these steal again and again.
Small employers can be especially hard hit by theft and embezzlement because they can’t afford extensive safeguards and aren’t big enough to absorb the losses.
Talk to Alex Rue Insurance Agency today about protecting your business from employee theft and dishonest employees.